Information for candidates for studies at Kielce University of Technology
According to article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Kielce University of Technology located in Kielce, Poland (25-314), al. Tysiąclecia Państwa Polskiego 7 , hereinafter also referred to as ‘the University’.
2. The data protection officer at Kielce University of Technology can be contacted at the phone number: +48 41 3424367 or by email: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to conduct the admission procedure according to article 6 section 1 point c and e of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RODO) of 27 April 2016 in accordance with § 15 section 1 point 1 of the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 27 September 2018 on studies (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1861, as amended) on the terms established by the resolution of the University Senate on the conditions and procedure of recruitment for studies commencing in a given academic year, issued pursuant to Art. 70 section 1 of the Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 478, consolidated text)
4. The recipients of your personal data may be entities or bodies authorized under the provisions of law.
5. Candidates' personal data will be kept for a period of 6 months from the end of the recruitment.
6. You have the right to: request access to your personal data from the controller, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when it is justified that your personal data is processed by the controller contrary to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RODO) of 27 April 2016.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose referred to in point 3.
9. Your personal data will not be subject to automatic decision making or profiling.